Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Everywhere Travel’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Everywhere Travel, Quayside Tower, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HF. Our company registration number is 5081665. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains “cookies”, which are used to optimise the efficiency of the Site for the user. A cookie is a small text file that contains information and is stored on a user’s computer when the user visits a website. There are two types of cookies. One of these, known as a “persistent cookie”, is permanent and is stored on the user’s computer even after he or she has left the website in question and closed the web browser. The other is temporary, a so-called ”session cookie”, and is stored on the user’s computer during the Internet session. When the web browser is closed, the session cookie disappears from the user’s computer. The Site uses both persistent and session cookies. These are used to:
- Count the number of visitors and analyse traffic
- Access and log into functions for news subscriptions and job applications
- Enable the Site to remember and display the language chosen by the user
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our booking conditions for information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLcertificate